Monday 8 June 2015

How to Download Facebook Videos

Download Facebook Videos 

Everyone focuses on downloading YouTube videos, or videos from any other popular platform. Downloading Facebook videos seems a bit uncanny and may not have been thought of by many because there is no direct option for it. I am not sure that there are a lot of converters which would be able to get the job done in an effective manner while promising high output quality. That was till the time I checked out this amazing online video conversion tool which supported Facebook video conversion. 

So I decided to check it out this tool and find out whether it was really capable of delivering what it was claiming. I opened my Facebook profile and found a video of my friend SahilMakhija (a.k.a the Demonstealer) promoting his band, Demonic Resurrection. This was a decent video which I am sure that all the fans of the band would want to download and circulate on WhatsApp and other messaging platforms. 

Downloading YouTube videos 

I copied the URL of the video’s link and then opened the website for the online tool. On the home screen I selected the “Extract audio or video from URL” option. As a test, I decided to keep the destination format as MP4. However, there were plenty of audio as well as video formats that I could have selected from. Personally I felt that the availability of such formats only strengthened the trust that I had on the tool. 

I made no change to the default settings for video resolution and aspect ratio. Neither did I select a specific section of the video to be converted. Once I had finished marking the fields, I clicked on the convert button and to be surprise, the file had converted in less than 30 seconds. This was unlike any other experience that I have had before. 

Online Video Downloader 

The file was made ready for download and the file size (in MP4) was nothing out of the ordinary. 138 MB was considerable. Anyways I decided to hit the download button and within a few minutes, I was able to get the video. The moment I played the video, I was taken aback by the quality of the video. I am not saying that it converted the video to a super high definition format. But for a converted file taken from Facebook, the quality was pretty good. Now I could get all the videos that my friends uploaded on Facebook. 

This is a really great tool, which I personally recommend to all. Why don’t you try it out? Go ahead, and give it a shot. Don’t forget to share your experiences and views in the discussions thread below.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment